ISO 28000 Security Management Systems for the Supply Chain enables you to identify risks across your supply chain and to benchmark your system to an international standard. This system facilitates the management and improvement of the supply chain as part of an overall business process.
AcuTech offers management review training and coordination, ISO 28000 security supply-chain certification coordination and supervision.
Support includes supply-chain security management system development, third-party verification, and audit of those aspects driven by security management policy critical to security assurance of the supply chain. Our security expertise assists clients codify operations of security within their broader supply chain management system, including:
- Supply trade lane analysis
- Suppliers: Complexity Rating and cargo flow
- Suppliers: Security Classification, threat perception and vulnerability
- Suppliers: Supply-Chain Activity Classifications
- Inventory and Shipping/Receiving Controls
- Security Equipment, technology, and communications
- Personnel Controls and surety
- Supply Chain Exposure Scenarios
- Assessment of cyber security relative to the supply chain
Additional services include strategic planning, transnational and intermodal regulations, site security surveys, development and implementation of training programs and materials as well as development and implementation of the security supply-chain internal audit program.