AcuTech has over 20 years of experience in the fire protection and process safety fields. Consequently, we provide fire safety analyses with an in-depth understanding of process safety. We identify and evaluate fire hazards and recommend measures to reduce fire risk through fuel load analyses, fire and explosion consequence modelling, and suppression and mitigation analyses. We have designed, surveyed and tested engineered systems for fire control of chemical and petroleum process plants including firewater, foam, Halon, and fire alarm systems. Additionally, we have reviewed jurisdiction fire codes and standards and recommended changes to site design based on applicable codes.
Fire Protection Systems Design
Our experienced fire protection engineers can help you to conceptualize, design, and implement systems for fire sprinklers, fire suppression, fire alarms and emergency lighting. We use our consulting expertise from the chemical industry to create performance-based designs that are cost-effective and up to code.
AcuTech’s capabilities include:
- Quantitative and qualitative fire hazard and risk assessment
- Fire and explosion consequence modeling
- Fire protection engineering for process areas, containment systems and buildings
- Facility siting studies
- Hazardous area classification studies
- Fire protection systems compliance assessment, specification, and design
- Emergency response planning
- Fire and explosion damage assessments and investigations