Update: We have moved the webinar to a bigger platform, and have re-opened registration. There is still time to sign up!
Register today to attend the webinar and learn more about the issues that impact you and your business.
In May 2014, the Working Group of six federal agencies established by Executive Order 13650 to examine and improve the safety and security of the U.S., chemicals industry issued a progress report to the President. This report addressed the following main topics:
- Strengthening Community Planning and Preparedness
- Enhancing Federal Operational Coordination
- Improving Data Management
- Modernizing Policies and Regulations
- Incorporating Stakeholder Feedback and Developing Best Practices
Within the topic “Modernizing Policies and Regulations” the report addressed, among other issues:
- Modernizing OSHA’s PSM Standard to Improve Safety and Enforcement
- Modernizing EPA’s RMP Regulation
- Promoting Safer Technology and Alternatives.
On June 26, 2014 at 1:00 PM AcuTech Consulting Group and Arent Fox will conduct a 60 minute webinar to explain the Working Group’s conclusions with respect to these three areas modernizing policies and regulations and their possible impact on the chemical/processing and allied industries. The webinar presenters will be:
- Michael J. Hazzan, P.E., CPSA
- Mark S. Dreux, Esq.